Publisher Toge Productions and indie developer Matheus Reis have announced Vanaris Tactics Switch and Xbox are getting it.
S, and Nintendo Switch – though a release date is only set for “soon.”|S, and Nintendo Switch – though a release date is only set for “soon.” Vanaris Tactics has been available for Windows PC (via Steam and GOG) since August 2022.
Here’s a rundown on the previously released game:
Vanaris Tactics is an RPG that uses fantasy turns to tell a story about refugees fleeing their homeland.
Follow a group that seeks freedom from the walls of Vanaris. Unite your brethren and use your tactical prowess as a way to escape oppressors.
Vanaris Tactics is the story Morgana’s struggle to find freedom beyond the walls of Vanaris. Along with her brother Nigel, and Adrien, she must flee the country they call home. Meet new people and discover the vast land Vanaris. Together they must flee their oppressors to find peace and leave all behind.
- Vanaris Tactics uses a combat unit turn order system that is inspired by the best fantasy tactics RPGs.
- Create a team of diverse characters who have their own stories, strengths, and skills.
- Learn new skills and expand your options for tackling new challenges.
- Different combinations of weapons and accessories and see a unit’s playstyle change drastically.
- Explore Vanaris’ land to find powerful treasures, and hear incredible stories. Keep your eyes open for danger as there are always lurking corners.
- You can unravel the story by exploring 15 different story encounters as well as X custom-made in-game cutscenes. There are also optional battles or boss fights.
- Vanaris’s blend of fantasy RPG and tactics is rich. It uses intuitive turn-based combat, which is inspired from the golden age turn-based tactics.
- Plan strategically your move to attack your enemy and be aware their counterattacks.
- Every decision is crucial in combat.
- Use various skills and status effects in order to help your allies or cripple your enemies.
Chorus Worldwide, matheus reis, Toge Productions, vanaris tactics
Where are our comments? Sign up to become a member at $1 per month and you will have commenting access and free speech
Leave a Reply