PlayStation VR2, Sony’s virtual reality headset compatible with the PS5, was launched a month ago.
Sony lists 37 games, 32 of which will be made available at launch. The five remaining games will be available in the near future, although a timeframe was not given.
The PlayStation VR 2 headset, which will be more expensive than the PlayStation 5, will cost Australians $879.95. You will need a PS5 in order to use the headset. It will also include two motion controllers for each hand.
Many of the included games were also available on the original PS VR. However, some cross-generational games can be upgraded for free to the PS VR2. Many of the PS VR2 games are also available on rival VR platforms like the Oculus and PC.
Horizon Call of the Mountain is an exclusive game for the PS5 VR headset. It’s based on the Horizon series, which includes Horizon Zero Dawn and its sequel Forbidden Wild. Gran Turismo 7 will be updated to support the headset. Resident Evil Village VR mode will also be available.
Here’s the full line-up of launch and post-launch titles:
- After the Fall – Complete Edition
- Altair Breaker
- Before Your Eyes (post-launch)
- Cities VR Enhanced Edition
- Cosmonious High
- Creed: Rise to Glory – Championship Edition (post-launch)
- The Dark Pictures: Switchback VR (post-launch)
- Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate
- Fantavision 220X
- Gran Turismo 7*free update from PS5
- Horizon Call of the Mountain
- Simulator Job / Vacation Simulator
- Jurassic World Aftermath
- Kayak VR: Mirage
- Kizuna AI: Feel the Beat
- The Last Clockwinder
- The Light Brigade
- Moss Book 2
- NFL Pro Era*free upgrade from PS VR
- No Man’s Sky (post-launch)
- Pavlov VR
- Pistol Whip *free upgrade from PS VR
- Puzzling Places
- Resident Evil Village – VR Mode *free upgrade from PS5
- Rez Infinite
- Rekindling the Song of the Smoke
- Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge – Enhanced Edition
- Synth Riders – Remastered Edition *free upgrade from PS VR
- The Tale of Onogoro
- Tetris Effect – Connected
- The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners Retribution (post-launch)
- What’s the Bat?
- Zenith, The Last City – Legends Untold Update *free upgrade from PS VR
A new PS5 bundle was announced recently that will make multiplayer more enjoyable, and it includes two PS5 DualSense controllers. The bundle can be ordered at Australian retailers and will launch around the end of this month.
It comes after Sony said the PS5 would no longer have stock issues, after the console’s supply failed to meet demand in the two years since its release in 2020.
Oliver Brandt wrote this for GLHF.
Leave a Reply