You aren’t sure which character to choose? Take a look at our Divine Knockout tier list We are here to help. You can quickly identify which characters you should use by ranking them from S tier up to D tier in this guide. What’s more, we’ll keep it updated alongside new character additions and balance patches. This page should be bookmarked and you should check it often.
Divine Knockout is a third-person fighting video game that plays in the same way as Super Smash Bros. It sees gods and heroic characters, like Hercules, King Arthur, and Sol duke it out to see who’s the absolute best. You can decide amongst your friends who’s the best too, by fighting it out.
It is available on the official site. If you’re looking for something new to play, check out our Fangs tier list, Granblue Fantasy: Versus tier list, and Gunfire Reborn tier list.
List of Divine Knockout Tiers
Last update on April 6.
Now, we’ll go through our actual tier list, including an explanation of the tiers and some FAQs.
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are some of the most powerful characters in the game. You should use them.
- A Tier: These characters are not easy to beat, but have great potential.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier are decent enough, but will struggle to defeat A or S tiers – even when you’ve mastered them.
- C Tier: Only difference between C and C tier is that characters of C tier can sometimes have niche uses. They might be excellent against certain characters or in a specific game mode.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else.
These are the best characters in the game.
These are great characters, but it might take some mastery to make the most of them.
These characters are not great, but they will be unable to compete with the best even if they have been mastered.
These can be used in specific situations, but they are not as good as the best.
You can skip these characters.
- There are not yet any characters of D tier.
FAQ: The Divine Knockout Tiers List
Now we’ll answer a bunch of questions you may have about Divine Knockout You can also view tier lists.
What is a Tier List?
A tier list is a list of characters that you can unlock in a game – particularly a gacha game – ordered from best to worst. You can rank anywhere from S to D tier. S is best and D is worst.
A tier list helps you, the player, identify the best characters you should unlock. This will allow you to save time and money. Once you have a list of the top characters, you can create a party and ignore the rest.
How did we pick our Divine Knockout Tier list?
Our decision was made using a combination of these factors. Divine Knockout tier list:
- Experience from the inside
- Feedback from the community
- There is general consensus among other tier lists
However, it’s worth noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. This information is based upon our experience with the game. Yours might be different. We recommend you take these recommendations with a grain of salt and continue to play. Divine Knockout For yourself.
How often do we update our Divine Knockout Tier list?
To ensure it is always up-to-date, we update this tier listing regularly. You can expect an update about the following events:
- New character released
- Balance changes
There may be a small delay between the above two events as we’ll return to the game to check out the new character for ourselves, or to see how the balance patches have affected things.
Leave a Reply