S or Xbox One consoles have many uses. You can use your Xbox beyond its home role.|S and Xbox One consoles are very versatile, and you can utilize your Xbox outside of being a home console. You can turn your smartphone into a controller by using remote features. All you need is the Xbox app.
S?|S or Xbox One, and what is exactly required? Let’s see how it works.
S Remote Features|S Remote Features
S, or Xbox One, to your smartphone or tablet, you’ll need to double-check that your Xbox has remote features enabled.|S, or Xbox One, to your smartphone or tablet, you’ll need to double-check that your Xbox has remote features enabled.
S.|S power settings. Your Xbox should be set to ShutdownHowever, remote features won’t work on all consoles, so make sure you have your Xbox set up properly. Sleep Before continuing.
Your Xbox set to SleepS on Xbox One by following these steps:|S on Xbox One by following these steps:
- To open the Guide menu, press the Xbox button
- Choose from the available options Profile & systemSelect Settings.
- Highlight Devices & connectionsYou can choose, Remote features.
- You can be sure Remote features can be enabled activated
S using your smartphone.|S from your smartphone.
S, or Xbox One through the Xbox app, a few more steps are required.|S, or Xbox One through the Xbox app, a few more steps are required.
X to your Phone|S to Your Phone
You will need the correct Xbox application to connect your Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One to your smartphone, you need to ensure you have the right Xbox application. The Xbox app can be downloaded on Android and iPhone via Google Play or the App Shop.
Once the Xbox App is installed, open it from your smartphone and sign in to your Xbox Account. Follow these steps to link your Xbox to your phone:
- Highlight My Library Choose and Consoles.
- Select the appropriate option Get Started.
- Choose Add a console to an existing one.
- Press Next Continue reading
- Turn on the Xbox console and sign in with the same account you used to create the Xbox App.
- S, or Xbox One will prompt to|S or Xbox One will prompt you to Remote features can now be configured. Select Allow.
- Select finally Remote testing.
The Xbox app on your phone will then ask you questions after the test is over. Give your console a name. Name your Xbox and you will have your smartphone and Xbox successfully connected.
Remote features are enabled and your phone is connected to your Xbox. You can remote play on your phone, set up an external remote to your Xbox or manage your Xbox games and apps.
Increase the Fun You Have with Your Xbox
You can now access remote features on your Xbox from anywhere you have your smartphone.
You can also make use the remote features of Xbox in other ways. These include other features that allow you to connect external devices with your Xbox gaming experience.
Leave a Reply