Microsoft has published a new build (2305.230410-2200), in the Xbox Insider Beta Ring. This version includes bug fixes and some features that were in Alpha builds before. The complete changelog is available here
Explore New Features and Enjoy New Experiences
We have great news! Xbox Update Preview Beta users will receive something exciting.
- The manage page now displays the total number and the selected number of captures. Choosing “Select all” and then performing a group action such as “delete” or “copy to external storage” will now include all captures on Xbox services instead of just the first set of captures that have been loaded for display.
- Discord Voice users can now view the Gamertags of others who have linked Xbox accounts when chatting in Discord Voice. This will make it easy to add other Xbox friends and send each others Xbox game invites.
- NotificationIf your Discord settings permit it, your Gamertag will be visible only to other Discord users. To view or change this setting, open the Discord app, and go to User Settings > Connections > Xbox > “Display on profile”. Setting this to “on” will show your Gamertag to other Discord users. Setting it to “off” will hide your Gamertag.
Language & Location – Input
- There are now options to select keyboard layouts for physical Japanese and Korean keyboards. You can choose from the 106/109 or 101/102 keyboard layouts for Japanese.
We are pleased to announce that the following fixes were made possible by Xbox engineers.
My Games & Apps
- Fixed error 0x87e1000c when installing or launching certain titles
Parties & Chats
- There are fixes to correct an unintentional semi-transparent background which may appear above the virtual keyboard in certain situations.
- Multiple updates have been made to reflect the various languages on the console.
- Notification: Users participating in Preview may see “odd” text across the console, for more information go here.
Some issues were noted in the previous Xbox Insider Release Notifications. These items aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution.
- Users have reported intermittent audio issues across the dashboard, apps, and games.
- Notification: If you experience issues with audio, please submit feedback via Report a Problem immediately with the “Reproduce with advanced diagnostics” option.
- Select the category “Console experiences” then “Console Audio Output Issues” and include the following information:
- What date did the problem first appear? After a console update, reboot, resume, etc.
- Did the audio also go missing in your game/app/system audio?
- Can the issue be solved by changing the audio file format? If so, what was the audio format before and after?
- Can the issue be solved by rebooting?
- How does your setup look? Equipment, layout, etc.
- Also, any additional information you may have in order to reproduce the issue.
My Games & Apps
- Titles in collection may incorrectly appear with a “trial” tag.
- Some users reported that the console was showing an incorrect resolution at boot. We are aware of the issue and are investigating.
- Notification: Report a problem immediately if you are experiencing this behavior. In the description, please include the make/model and serial number of your TV/Display.
- You can work around itThe problem should be resolved by restarting the console using the Power menu. (Holding down on the Xbox button will display the power menu). If this does not work, please refer to the troubleshooting section, which includes the section on ensuring that your TV’s firmware is current.
The entire blog post can be viewed here.
Report a problem with this article
Leave a Reply