So you’ve just started playing the new Summoners war: Chronicles collab and aren’t sure which characters are good? Well, you’re in luck, as that’s exactly what our One Punch Man: The Summoners’ War tier list Here to help you with. This guide ranks all characters in order of S to D, where S is the best and D is the worst. So, you can concentrate on adding S and A-tier characters to your party, and skip the B-D-tiers, in order to perform well. We’ll also include a description of the tiers so you know what they actually mean.
Summoners Wars: Chronicles will be released by the end of 2022. The game is based on chronicles and you, the player, are the main protagonist. The game allows you to embark on open world journeys with your favorite monster. The game has five different maps with each one having its own mysteries.
More information is available on the website game’s official website. Check out our Summoners War Chronicles rerolling guide, Summoners War Chronicles Tier list and our Summoners War Chronicles codes guide.
Summoners war: Chronicles One punch Man Tier list
Before we move onto the tier list proper, here’s a description of how our tiering system works so that you can make sense of it.
What Does Our Tier System Mean?
Here’s a brief explanation of each of our tiers:
- S Tier: This is the highest level of characters that are available in the game. These characters should be your top priority. One of these can carry you through the entire game, and a full party will make most of the endgame content trivial – provided you focus on growing their power.
- A Tier: Filling in gaps with A tiers is a great way to fill your collection if you lack S tiers. They are still fantastic characters in their own rights, but they lack something when compared to S tiers. You can use them as needed, but you should drop them whenever you are able.
- B Tier: During the early phases of the game, you’ll likely rely on a party of a single S tier and a bunch of B tiers. These characters are easy to obtain and are good, but not remarkable. Definitely swap them out for A tiers and S tiers, but don’t be ashamed to use them if you need to.
- C Tier: This is when we get into ‘bad character’ territory. The C tiers have the same disadvantages as the D tiers but are often used in niche situations. Some characters are very strong in certain game modes or phases of the game. You should look closely at their skills, and then make an informed decision.
- D Tier: Characters of this tier simply aren’t worth it. They’re the worst characters in the game, suffering from severe balance issues, and will underperform at all points in any modes. Don’t use them if you can avoid it.
God tier character. Rerolling for one will help you get through the game. Then, create a group of characters from them in the endgame.
Solid characters that are great for filling gaps in your party when you don’t have enough S tiers.
These characters are strong at first but become weaker as time goes on. Don’t be ashamed to use them, but do swap them out as you unlock S and A tiers.
Characters of this tier can excel in certain game modes or at the start. Mostly, they’re useless though.
- Hellish Blizzard
- Terrible Tornado
Never use D tiers unless you can’t avoid it. They’re awful at all game modes, and at all phases of the game.
Summoners War Chronicles One Punch man Tier List FAQ
Are you still unsure of our tiers? Got questions about Summoners War Chronicles in general? We hope our list of tiers can be helpful!
What’s A Tier List?
It’s probably best to have answered this question from the start, eh. The tier list, or character list, is a list that ranks all the characters of a game from best to worse. In our example, S is the most popular character with D as the least, while A, B and C fill in the gaps.
The purpose of a Tier List is to assist you in determining which characters to choose at each stage of the gameplay. By explaining our tiers, we try to make our tier lists as useful as possible.
There are times when certain characters shine at the start of a game but then fade. Or they may be great at a specific game mode. We’ll always try and make this clear.
How did we select our Summoners war: Chronicles One punch Man Tier list?
When selecting our One Punch Man: The Summoners’ War This is a subjective list that we have created, but we also judge it based on the personal experience of our players. As a result, it is bound to be quite a subjective list, but there’s no getting around that.
For the ranking, we experiment with the characters of the game (if available) as well as create theories using raw statistics and skill descriptions. That’s why you’ll see our tier list change so much when a game first launches, as we’re in the testing phase.
It’s also worth noting that we do scour communities, like Reddit, for community feedback. We will update our list if the consensus is that one character is stronger or weaker than another. That way, it’s got a certain degree of objectivity.
We’ll wrap this section up by reminding you that tier lists are subjective by nature. Take our experience with a grain of salt.
When do we update the Summoners War Chronicles One Punch man Tier list?
Every time a new character joins the collaboration, you can expect an update to our Summoners War Chronicles One Punch Man Tier List. We may need some time to test out the character, so please be patient.
The list is also updated whenever there’s a major balance patch, since this can throw the meta into disarray. There may be some delay while we test the changes and update rankings.
Leave a Reply