Start your week off with a briefing on Monday of the most popular articles from the global mobile game industry in the last seven day on PocketGamer.biz
1) AppLovin offers to acquire Unity for $17.5 billion
Applovin, a mobile advertising, marketing and analytics company, came in with a bold offer to Unity, which included a condition that the Ironsource merger does not end.
2) Should Unity join AppLovin, buy IronSource or just stay as they are? The mobile industry weighs in.
We brought together many industry experts to discuss the Applovin Ironsource and Unity conversation.
3) Jam City lays off 17% of staff
San Diago staff is suddenly unable to adapt IP-adaptation mobile devices
4) Mobile games more profitable than console AND PC combined, reports Activision Blizzard
Activision-Blizzard’s quarterly report landed and it turned out that mobile was king.
5) PlayStation Mobile seeking to acquire mobile studios to help realise expansion goals
Sony is looking for a director to assess “potential mergers & acquisition deals” within the mobile sector.
These are the all-time most-read articles in our archives.
- Soft Launch: The most recent and best mobile games
- Mobile Game of the Week
- Mobile games that have sold more than $1 Billion in total lifetime sales
- All Apple Arcade games available now
- The Top 50 Mobile Game Makers of 2020
Leave a Reply