It’s an important day for FPS rhythm Metal: HellsingerIt has just launched the Xbox One version of Xbox Game Pass and also published its first content update across all platforms.
Metal: Hellsinger Patch1.5 introduces a new difficulty called “Archdevil”. This can only unlocked after you’ve completed the main game. There are also new advanced combos and Collectibles for Coat of Arms. You will also find many fixes and balance improvements.
Below are the patch notes in full.
New game difficulty: Archdevil.
- The new Metal difficulty mode Hellsinger is for wild demons that have mastered Beast Comes Archdevil.
- Are you brave enough to take on this new challenge? There is a new threat within the ranks the Hellenic armies.
- After beating the game on any difficulty, unlock this feature.
You can find new combinations.
- We’ve added a handful of additional advanced combos that build fury and score. These new combinations will give you more options for rhythmic play and allow you to score with different scoring strategies.
- To find these new combinations, you can play, slay, and sway along to the beats chaos!
Collectibles of the New Coat of Arms
- Each campaign level has 4 collectibles, one per difficulty.
- Get new cosmetic weapons skins.
- Take a look at the demonic art created by our devmons to create Hell and all that chaos within. Damn, I look good.
- Available in the Extras Menu
- Seraphs are now more powerful and can inflict greater damage.
- Shield Cambions now have a lower strength, but do slightly more damage.
- The Siege Behemoths are now more adept at planning their attacks.
- Marionettes are more precise and accurate when they attack, and can gauge the reach of their attacks better.
- The Infernal solo ultimate lasts for a shorter time but does more damage and is quicker to build up.
- The Hounds
- The physical force of attacks has been reduced.
- The falloff range has been increased.
- The Murder of Crows Ultimate does less damage now.
Scoring & Fury
- Increased Score for Multi-Kills
- Double Slaughter reduced Fury.
- Fixed an issue that Fury gain from onbeat actions would not be skipped if they were triggered simultaneously with a Combo.
- We have adjusted the health from Slaughters and Styx Crystals to be more random.
- Fixed an issue in how the Unknown navigates towards an enemy for Slaughter.
- This issue was fixed after running a calibration, and sending inputs.
- “No rest for the wicked” achievement could be blocked from unlocking. This has been fixed.
- Fixes an issue in which the EULA could be confused with the Main Menu under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue in which the Main Menu could be overlapped by Dead Zone settings under certain circumstances.
- Before you could unlock the codex, the Vulcan or Hellcrow entries could be unlocked. Well, no more!
- Fixes an issue that caused leaderboards to visually be overwritten and display incorrectly when switching difficulties.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crosshair to not appear when you grab a weapon in Campaign.
- After the cutscene is over, you should see the Boss song title for only a few seconds.
- After switching between weapons in a dash, on-beat feedback animation will not get stuck.
- Some naming issues were corrected in the Portuguese localization.
- Some environmental gaps were closed in the third arena.
- Some rocks could be visibly smashed in the Boss Arena.
- Fixed an issue in which parts of the level could disappear when you navigated to a particular spot.
- A stuck spot was fixed in the first arena.
- There are a few places in the fourth arena where enemies won’t be able reach you with their attacks.
- Fixed an issue which could cause visible flickering of the first arena.
- Corrected an issue that the Judge Aspect could not be reached after being attacked at the start of the Final phase.
- Fixed a missing rock from FoV on FoV’s second arena.
- Fixed a map bug that allowed some clever devils skip the first arena entirely.
- You must fix a rock in an arena that is not accessible to enemies.
- Created a wall to defend you against enemy melee attacks at the first arena.
- In the third arena, there was a flying brazier. There’s still gravity in Hell, and all braziers should abide to its laws. Even in Nihil.
- A visual issue was fixed in the fourth arena with specific graphical settings.
- A spot was fixed where you could get out of the map geometry in third arena.
- We tracked the Acheron crimson river and discovered its source could be seen from our first arena. We created a new reality in which that is impossible.
- Some visual issues were fixed in the third arena.
- The third arena’s pathway was redesigned to fix a visual problem.
- Other small visual errors were corrected across Sheol’s different arenas.
- You can now fix some of the areas that might be vulnerable to enemy attacks.
- The Compendium now shows all Combos how much Fury and Score they have been given.
- Music credits were added to the intro of all boss fights. They are also now visible in the pause menu.
- In-game, the Version Number of the Game Build is now visible in the Settings menu.