South Korean metaverse platform Anipen drew investments price round 11 billion Korean received (US$8.3 million) in its Collection C spherical forward of its deliberate preliminary public providing (IPO) subsequent 12 months.
See associated article: South Korea locations $185M guess on the metaverse
- The record of traders consists of Medici Funding, Ulmus Funding and Korea Improvement Financial institution (KDB).
- With the investments, Anipen will develop its metaverse content material companies and strengthen partnerships with varied firms globally.
- Anipen is a deep learning-based metaverse platform developer that focuses on augmented actuality (AR), prolonged actuality (XR) and synthetic intelligence (AI).
- Its flagship service AnibeaR is a three-dimensional cellular software that enables customers to create AR-infused video content material utilizing standard youngsters’s animation characters equivalent to Hiya Kitty and Teletubbies.
- Final 12 months the metaverse developer attracted investments price 13 billion received. It plans to shut its Collection C spherical after reaching investments of 20 billion received that the corporate is at the moment negotiating.
See associated article: South Korea’s Ifland metaverse dives into play-to-earn