Vienna/Austria, January 24, 2023 It is now that you can explore Faranga, and defend yourself against the dangers that lie ahead! THQ Nordic is excited to announce that Risen is releasing today on PlayStation®4, Xbox One™, and Nintendo Switch! THQ Nordic is also partnering exclusively with GameStop in North America to bring Risen to PlayStation4 and Nintendo Switch users.
Faranga has been invaded by Inquisitor Mendoza, a gang of vicious creatures ruled over by the mysterious Don Esteban. Faranga has seen ruins rise from the earth, and dangerous monsters are slowly taking over the island. Mendoza is desperate for your help and wants to investigate. You are the one who will decide which path the fate of the world swings.
Risen is a gritty, atmospheric world where every action has a result. Master the sword and learn how to fight with staff, or become an eminent mage. You will be traversing a land full of terrifying monsters and mysterious earthquakes.
Release Trailer on YouTube: https://youtu.be/bTWbRoX7XQU
Monstrous creatures are terrorizing Faranga, a volcanic island. You can use your staff, sword and over 20 spells in order to defend the land.
- Port of the cult RPG. Full gamepad controls and reworked interface.
- Open-world action RPG, where every action has consequences
- You can choose which side you want to join, divided into four chapters
- There are over 20 spells you can choose from. You can cast them either using runes or scrolls.
- Support for seamless streaming in the world – No loading screens
- Each level will allow your character to learn new skills and enhance their abilities.
- There are many side quests to find the right creatures and side quests.
- More than 60 hours of immersive open-world gameplay