Iron Gate has just released an update for Valheim. According to the release notes Patch 0.214.300 brings performance improvements and fixes many bugs. Additionally, the patch adds Swap Triggers control option.
More details are available in Update 0.214.300. This update fixes an issue that affects left-handed mice. This update also fixes an issue that could arise when you save the game manually.
Iron Gate will fix an issue in a future update that could make worlds different on Xbox and PC. This could lead to buildings breaking.
Steam will always download the latest version when you launch Steam client. Here is the changelog.
Valheim Patch 0.214.300 Release notes
Fixes & Improvements:
- Manual save is no longer required to respawn in the saved location. If you’re on the admin lists, you can call to a dedicated server.
- Now, the left-handed mouse should work again
- Added “Swap Triggers” to control options, to be able to fix a potential issue for PlayStation controllers
- Main menu performance issues fixed
- Special characters that appear as squares or symbols have been fixed so they look better
- Hovertext, text input on signs and text should now be displayed correctly.
- Sign text should be properly lit and have a minimum of a bluish glow
- Various UI & text fixes that were being displayed incorrectly
- Updated engine to unity version 2020.3.41f1
Leave a Reply